In Radical Remission – Surviving Cancer Against all Odds (2014), Dr Kelly A.Turner found that there are thousands of cases published in medical journals of people who had healed their cancer after doctors had decided that they were not expected to live.
She decided to interview over one hundred of such cases and analyse over one thousand written cases, to find the factors that led to the ‘miracle’ cure. Those factors were many, about 75, but there were 9 that kept showing up consistently.
So here are the 9 things that you can be doing to radically help reverse cancer or, if you don’t have cancer, to do anyway to prevent it and other diseases in future.
- Radically change your diet
- Take active control of your health
- Follow your intuition
- Take herbs and supplements
- Release suppressed emotions
- Increase positive emotions
- Reach out for more social support
- Deepen your spiritual connection
- Have strong reasons to live
Looking at that list, a body mindfulness practice can help and enhance about 7 of those factors.
That’s one powerful practice.
A quick snapshot of each factor:
- To change your diet – cut out sugars, dairy and reduce meat.
- Be actively involved in your health (don’t just sit around wishing), be willing to make changes, face your fears and don’t automatically do everything a doctor says you must do.
- Your body wisdom knows what’s best for you, listen to it.
- Strengthen your immune system with supplements.
- Blocked emotions and trauma seriously affect the immune systems ability to heal disease. This factor is massive and often overlooked.
- Increase the fun, joy and love in your life. Deepen your inner connection.
- Receiving love from others helps the body to heal. Family and friends can provide the love that boosts the body’s healing ability. Doing anything that stops you from feeling alone is what helps.
- Connect to the unconditional universal love that we are all part of. Merging with the peace of everything, where you are not separate from the whole. This spiritual energy can significantly help the body to heal. Pray and/or meditate to help quiet the mind noise.
- Expand your creativity, believe you will live, that you have a greater purpose and deserve to be fully alive.